Key Benefits When Using a Silver Shadow Horse Solarium
The solarium uses short-wave infrared heat. The same heat produced by the sun only without the harmful UV rays. The infrared heat increases the metabolic activity of cells resulting in capillary dilation. This in turn increases blood flow through the body bringing oxygen & nutrients to the cells. This increased circulation also improves muscle elasticity, which helps in the reduction of injuries & speeds up the recovery process.
In addition, infrared light has been shown to stimulate the immune system and provide Vitamin D, which is vital in the absorption of calcium & phosphates, the building blocks of strong & healthy bones.
Increases blood circulation & cellular metabolism
The solarium has shown to be extremely useful to treat horses that are prone to tying up
Effective at treating horses with sore or tender backs
Effective at treating horses with skin conditions
Increases blood & oxygen supply
Strengthens immune system
Less muscle pain in saddle area
Healthier & shinier coat
Promotes relaxation and recovery
* The unique open frame unit design prevents condensation and moisture buildup, allowing air to flow and circulate naturally, no noisy fans above the horse and no additional elecrtical power needs to be intalled, making this unit more eco friendly and cost effective.
* Solarium is fitted with Low Glare Infrared Lamps to reduce brightness on your horses eyesight.
* Improve muscle suppleness before exercise, reducing warm up time and eliminates the risk of injury
* Help improve blood circulation and cellular metabolism
* Heat therapy assists recovery to any injury
* Help reduce stiffness after workout and promotes relaxation and recovery
* Improve general health and well-being of your horse and pony
* Infrared bulbs heat penetration is a great source of Vitamin D which is an essential vitamin for healthy skin and muscle development, which horses get from sunshine and is often lacked in the winter months.
* Helps dry off your horse or pony after workout, washing or swimming
* Reduces the risk of a cold/stiff back
All information listed here is provided by the manufacture of Silver Shadow Horse Solarium.