TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR SITES AND OUR SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THESE TERMS. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, CUSTOMER, OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THIS SITE. JRS EQUINE SPA & RETREAT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO UPDATE AND CHANGE THE TERMS OF SERVICE FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. ANY NEW FEATURES THAT AUGMENT OR ENHANCE THE CURRENT PROGRAM, INCLUDING THE RELEASE OF NEW TOOLS AND RESOURCES, SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE. CONTINUED USE AFTER ANY SUCH CHANGES SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR CONSENT TO SUCH CHANGES.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the “TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with JRs Equine Spa & Retreat, LLC located at 5532 S. 188th Rd, Pleasant Hope, MO 65725, and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the JRs website, which includes JRsEquineSpa.com, (the “Site”) and its Services, which shall be defined below.
At JRs Equine Spa & Retreat your privacy is important to us. We will not sell your email address to other companies and only share personally identifiable information under the following circumstances:
1) We share your information with our third party partner companies for order processing and fulfillment, credit card clearance, e-commerce affiliation, and other services of an administrative nature.
2) We have your expressed permission to share the information.
No security system, or system of transmitting data over the Internet, can be guaranteed as 100% secure. However, JRs Equine Spa & Retreat will do everything we can to protect your privacy and use security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information. We operate secure data networks protected by standard firewall and password protection. If you have any questions about this policy, data collection, and usage practices, please contact us at: Customer Service, JRs Equine Spa & Retreat, 5532 S. 188th Rd, Pleasant Hope, MO 65725.
Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
If you are not completely satisfied with an item, you may return it for full store credit (minus engraving costs) within 30 days of purchase receipt.* The item must be in its original condition and box; including all parts, accessories and packaging. Call us at 1.417.830.9750 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and shipping instructions. Include a copy of the original invoice with your return and write your RA# visibly on the outside of the shipping package and on the packing slip. Please tell us why you are returning our product, so that we can continue to improve our service. Return shipping costs are non-refundable.
At JRs Equine Spa & Retreat, we are committed to providing you with competitive prices. Due to market changes, prices are subject to change without notice. Some products will be excluded from discounts due to manufacturer guidelines. All item(s) sold with a quantity discount and returned, maybe charged at the original sale price, if item(s) purchased fail to qualify for the quantity discount. If you have any questions, please call our customer service department at 1.417.830.9750. We are not responsible for typographical errors or omissions. Due to circumstances beyond our control, all products may not be available all the time.
Items may be subject to a 10% handling and restocking fee.
Terms and Conditions
1. The trademark JRs Equine Spa & Retreat as well as certain logos and other Marks used in the Site are owned by JRs Equine Spa & Retreat. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted and may not be used without permission from JRs Equine Spa & Retreat.
2. The Site provides you an opportunity to communicate with us. Please be aware that any communication, whether it be suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other material, to JRs Equine Spa & Retreat through the Site or otherwise will be treated as nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you submit, transmit, or post becomes the property of JRs Equine Spa & Retreat and JRs Equine Spa & Retreat is free to use, without being limited there to, any ideas, concepts, suggestions, graphics, photography, or know-how contained in any communication for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or noncommercial, without payment of any compensation to you.
3. JRs Equine Spa & Retreat has used reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site; however, it makes no warranties or representation as to the accuracy of its contents. JRs Equine Spa & Retreat does not assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the Site.
4. This Site and all content are provided "As Is" and "As Available" with all faults. the content is provided without any representations or warranties or any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement, security and accuracy (all of which are disclaimed). JRs Equine Spa & Retreat does not represent or warrant that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted, error free, secure, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that any content is accurate or correct. Your use of this Site is solely at your own risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusions of certain warranties some of these exclusions may not apply to you. Under no circumstance shall JRs Equine Spa & Retreat or affiliates and each of the foregoing directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, counsel, successors and assigns be liable for any damages or injury whether direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential that results from the use of or inability to use this Site or any portion thereof including, without being limited thereto, any offering that may be made therein. This limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if JRs Equine Spa & Retreat had been advised of the possibility of such liability. The total liability of JRs Equine Spa & Retreat to you for all losses, damages and causes of action (in contract, tort, including without limitation, negligence, or otherwise) will not be greater than the amount you paid to access the Site.
5. JRs Equine Spa & Retreat makes no representation about any other site that you may access through its Site and is not responsible for the contents of any other site. Unless expressly stated, JRs Equine Spa & Retreat does not endorse any products or services offered by any company or person linked to its Site. You may not create a link to the JRsEquineSpa.com Site without first obtaining its permission. At its discretion, JRs Equine Spa & Retreat may offer additional website Services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services and/or products and any and all updated, modified or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. JRs Equine Spa & Retreat does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned Services and/or products. You, as the end user and/or member, acknowledge, accept and agree that JRs Equine Spa & Retreat shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our Services and/or products. Your continued use of the Services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this Agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect.
6. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any laws. JRsEquineSpa.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
7. This Site is controlled by JRs Equine Spa & Retreat from its offices within the United States of America. JRs Equine Spa & Retreat makes no representation that all of the contents of the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the Site is prohibited from locations where some or all of the content is illegal. If you choose to access this site from other locations, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any contents of the Site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the Site content shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Missouri without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Federal and State Courts located in Missouri USA.
8. Unless expressly stated otherwise, nothing contained in or provided through the website is or is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment, or relied on as an endorsement by JRs Equine Spa & Retreat. Nothing on this website should be used in place of a visit, call, consultation or the advice of your physician or other qualified veterinarian or healthcare provider. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking medical advice because of something you read, viewed, or heard via the website. If you have questions or concerns about yours or your horse/pet’s health, please contact your veterinarian and/or healthcare provider.
9. Any failure by JRs Equine Spa & Retreat to enforce any of its right under these Terms and Condition or under applicable law shall not constitute a waiver of such rights. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful by a Court of competent jurisdiction, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions hereunder. These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and JRs Equine Spa & Retreat relating to your use of the Site.
10. JRs Equine Spa & Retreat may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
11. To register and become a “member” of the Site, you must be at least 18 years of age to enter into and form a legally binding contract. In addition, you must be in good standing and not an individual that has been previously barred from receiving JRs Equine Spa & Retreat’s Services under the laws and statutes of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted. When you register, JRs Equine Spa & Retreat may collect information such as your name, e-mail address, birth date, gender, mailing address, occupation, industry and personal interests. You can edit your account information at any time. Once you register with JRs Equine Spa & Retreat and sign in to our Services, you are no longer anonymous to us. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. JRs Equine Spa & Retreat cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
Furthermore, the registering party hereby acknowledges, understands and agrees to furnish factual, correct, current and complete information, maintain and update information promptly, be responsible for any and all content posted and activities that occur under your account.
Limited Liability Statement
JRs Equine Spa & Retreat warrants to the original purchaser only that their products sold shall be free from defects in material and/or workmanship when delivered, but not thereafter. The purchaser must examine such products immediately upon receipt. If any such product appears to be defective in any respect, such product shall be promptly returned to JRs Equine Spa & Retreat for replacement and/or repairs by manufacturer as appropriate to the product. The restrictive and limited nature of MANUFACTURER'S warranty obligations as herein set forth is required by reason of the character of the products and the circumstances and conditions under which the same are likely to be used.
The warranty obligations of Manufacturer shall be limited to repair or replacement of any allegedly defective product and JRs Equine Spa & Retreat shall not be liable or responsible under any circumstances or in any amount for incidental or consequential damages or for injury or damages to persons or property using or used in connection with any of such products, whether or not defective, or for loss of profits or other costs, expenses or charges of any kind whatsoever. Manufacturer's warranty obligations as set forth above shall be absolutely void if the allegedly defective product is not returned to the DEALER promptly, or if the product is misused, neglected or damaged, or if used in a noncustomary manner, or if anyone other than MANUFACTURER has made any attempt whatsoever to repair or to alter the product in any respect. There are no warranties or representations by MANUFACTURER other than as set forth herein, either express or implied, as to any of the products or the origin thereof or any other matter relating thereto, and no person, firm or corporation is authorized to make any representation or to incur any obligation in the name or on the behalf of JRs Equine Spa & Retreat, contrary to any of the provisions or conditions of this statement. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY.
Specifications of items listed in this web site are subject to change without notice